Mountain Hill 2022 – 4-fach v22.214.171.124
Multifruit | incl. Revamp Script | Tobacco, hemp and hops (including equipment) | New Animals
– Goat milk trigger fixed
– In the sheep and cow barn, the foliage was reworked again because of animal grazing
– Moved the action trigger (unload logs) to the driver’s side at the sawmill
– Added translations: Italian (Thanks Olli), Russian (Thanks ArtV)
You don’t need a new savegame
– Fixed bugs with the sheep and goats. Wool and goat’s milk are produced again
– All stables where animals eat grass have had their foliage adjusted.
– AnimalGrazing is now properly supported and animals will eat the painted grass.
The following has been changed in version 126.96.36.199
– Now either sunflower or rapeseed for diesel production
– Added mineral feed to the cows again
– Basic feed now works again for pigs
– Carrots added to horse feed as a booster
– Pigs can now also be fed with red and white cabbage
– The sheep need grass and hay to get 100% effectiveness
– Added Triticale to seed production
You don’t need a new savegame
Patch 188.8.131.52 is required for this version
– Giants animal stables revised:
– Pigs with water triggers
– Horses with water and straw triggers
– Sheep with water and straw triggers and goat milk
– Cowshed with water trigger
– Chicken coop with water trigger
– Sheep and Goat Stables now also consume straw
The stables can be found normally in the shop.
– Diesel has been added to the refinery during production
– Herbicides have been added to the production of the fertilizer factory
precisionFarming Multifruit and Compost Ready
If you want it, download Precision Farming Multifruit and Compost and replace the original mod with this mod file.
No new savegame is required
So that the new stables are right on the map, sell old ones and buy new ones or rewrite them in placeable.xml in the savegame.
Here is my MountainHill2022 version 184.108.40.206
From version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 you do NOT need a new savegame.
With the new animals from Susi & Wingi
A big thank you again to Wingi for releasing the animals :thanks:
The goat’s milk can be transported with the MK32 present in the map.
What has been fixed and changed in this version can be found in the “Versions” tab and in the description
The revamp script from “braeven” is required, which is a prerequisite for the map.
The script because it makes productions more diverse and has many advantages. Just look at it.
Link for Revamp: https://www.farming-simulator.…od_id=243542&title=fs2022
I also recommend the pallet autoloader specialization from Achimobil, which also loads the tobacco and hemp bales.
Link for autoloader script: Palette Autoloader Specialization – Modhub Version
Here are a few key data about the map:
Snow roofs would be added everywhere on buildings from LS19.
Decoration depends on time, weather conditions and season.
Parasols, laundry, pool water is gone in winter, but there are street stamps in winter.
What else, you will see for yourself.
You cannot use what does not belong to you (pastures, stockyards, contractors, etc.)
Rye, triticale, spelt, onion, carrots, red cabbage, white cabbage, poppy seeds, tobacco, hemp and hops (hops in the shop where wine can be bought)
2 harvesters for tobacco and hemp can be found in the map under “Vehicles > FM Modding”.
Trailers for molasses and biogas can be found in the map under “Devices > FM Modding”.
Grimme and RopaPack for earth fruits integrated in the shop “Vehicles/Devices > FM modding.
Hop harvester and cutter also available in the shop under FM modding.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCTION GOODS:
Hay pellets, straw pellets, wood pellets, molasses, bran, compost, seeds, cigars, cigarettes, lime, mineral fertilizers, liquid fertilizers, hemp oil, soybean oil, paper, empty pallets and beer.
The card is almost fully retracted with AutoDrive.
Main roads, secondary roads, country roads, country lanes, forests, points of sale, production facilities
What still has to be brought in is the seed, tobacco, beer, paper and lime production.
In addition, I leave it to you to drive in Farmerhof, Lohni and Viehhof.
Here is the link for the AutoDrive file AutoDrive course from V4 of Mountain Hill 2022
My thanks to Cleo, Bossy and Lambo who tested the map in the MP.