Giants Editor 9 – Farming Simulator 22
– Support for Farming Simulator 22 i3d format
– Added basic conversion of mods from Farming Simulator 19 to Farming Simulator 22
+ Converts density maps and adds new density maps
+ Converts field distance textures
+ Converts SunAdmirer, Nightlight, Nightlight2, NightIllumination onCreates to new visibility conditions
+ Replaces custom shaders
+ Converts foliages
+ Convert terrain layer attributes
+ Add new editor naming annotations for density maps and info layers
+ Several manual steps are required:
++ Convert terrain normal maps (add height channel, move smoothness channel)
++ Convert distance textures (alpha channel now is smoothness)
– Added support for i3d references
– Added “Locked Group” attribute for any node. Allows picking of locked groups instead of their children
– Added shortcut to create a “Locked Group” for the selection: Ctrl + Shift + G
– Added new mesh paint mode
– Added horizontal scrollbar to scenegraph panel
– Added mouse button function “erosion” in terrain editing panel
– Added support for windows high contrast mode in scenegraph panel
– Added a searchbar for the scenegraph
– Added separate gizmo modes (Q: combined, E: scaling, R: rotating, T: translating)
– Added first person mode
– Added prefab rating
– Fixed movement with RMB + WASD
– Added support for adding multiple audio files to an audio source
– Fixed copy/cut/paste crash when pasting in the same node that was copied/cut (cutting and undo to get the old node)
– Added possibility to edit node name with use of F2
– Added more simple geometry to create (WASD + ctrl + space + mouse to control, esc to exit)
– Added option to change various checkboxes in with multiple objects selected
– Added new option to render a translation helper grid when translating within a plane
– Added terrain layer manager to modify terrain layers
– Added dialog for editing shortcuts
– Added rectangular object selection in viewport
– Added German localization
– Fixed deletion of group nodes when undo/redo history is cleared
– Improved object selection (picking)
– Added a “Default” menu entry for View/Debug/ menu, which resets the debug view
– Added option to toggle if non-renderable objects are selectable
– Added option to toggle if splines are selectable
– Made main viewport detachable
– Added a “limit to texture” replace option for texture painting
– Fixed the viewport update for foliage when terrain sculpting
– Added snapping also in local mode for translation, rotation and scaling
– Fixed node dragging in scenegraph
– Added shortcuts to increase and decrease size of gizmo
– Added new shortcuts ALT+G, ALT+R, ALT+S to reset translation, rotation and scale
– Added CTRL+x,CTRL+c,CTRL+v support for cut, copy, paste in editor script control
– Added support for 3DConnexion SpaceMouse
– Esc exits the current paint mode
– Added option to have named drop downs for terrain detail layers
– Added option to temporarily enable grid snapping by holding ‘X’
Farming Simulator 22 is a game famed for the realistic experience that it provides to players, while also being praised for the wide variety of content and features available. There are many things to like about the game, and arguably the best of it all is the accessibility it offers. There are all kinds of personalized content that players can add to the game to make it more enjoyable for themselves based on their likings, and this thanks to the FS22 Giants Editor. If you’re here to learn more about what the Farming Simulator 22 Giants Editor 9 is and how you can make the most of it, continue reading below.
What is the FS22 Giants Editor?
The Giants Editor 9 FS22 is a program that comes in very handy for all those that love to use mods that other players have made while also wanting to create mods of their own. There are many features and tools available in the Giants Editor Farming Simulator 22 for players to easily add mods to their experience with the game. What’s even better is that there are even more tools for those looking to create mods of their own. These tools let anyone use the FS22 Giants Editor to create whatever kind of content that they’d like for the game.
This may sound a little too good to be true, but the Giants Editor 9 FS22 does provide all this for free without any drawbacks. The only real issue is getting used to the application. All the different tools for modding and applying these mods which you create can be very difficult to get the hang of at first, but the official Giants Editor page on the Farming Simulator website provides a detailed video tutorial which makes it all very easy.
How to Download the FS22 Giants Editor?
Downloading the Giants Editor FS22 is a very simple and easy task. All that needs to be done to get this installed is going to the official Farming Simulator website. There should be Giants Editor 22 download links available here. Just use any of these, or try out trustable third-party websites that also offer similar links as using these can be a good way to download the program too. Either way, the software should be installed in no time after you do all this.
How to use FS22 Giants Editor?
The Giants Editor 9 FS22 allows players to create mods and see what mods other players have created. Anyone using the Giants Editor 9 for Farming Simulator 22 can use a wide variety of features and tools to make their gaming experience more interesting. With those tools you get to create any kind of mod of your own. With this much choice, FS22 Giants Editor 9 is the best way you can create the best Farming Simulator world you can imagine!
Do you know what the best part is? The Giants Editor 9 FS22 is completely free-of-charge. We know it might sound too good to be true, but there really aren’t any drawbacks. Unless maybe one, which is the fact that getting used to the editor can be a challenge at first. When you’re presented with that many tools for modding, it can seem very overwhelming for a beginner. However, don’t get discouraged, as the official Giants Editor 9 page on the Farming Simulator website offers very thorough video tutorials, making learning easier.
Wen is the g e 9 out for fs22 I want the link plz
Hi I want the g e 9 so I can get some mods and maps out tell me wen is it out plz
will you create a mods for autoload pallets dedicated to consoles?