Industrial Greenhouse v2.1
I always wanted a single greenhouse to produce as many products as IRL a greenhouse can produce.
– Added translations for all new products in German, French, Polish, Spanish, Czech, Italian, and Romanian.
– Changed some textures for the greenhouse itself, also the dirt texture
– Added missing i3d plants inside, for all products, changed tomatoes i3d.
– Added new crops: carrot, beans, soybeans, peas, mushrooms, cauliflower, eggplant, garlic, cotton, potato, sugar beet, tree saplings, etc.
– Changed some pallets.
– changed some recipes
– Tree saplings only spawn spruce (the best one before DLC, intend to add the new ones instead or alongside)
– need hops i3d for inside the greenhouse to add it later (will be mentioned as a contributor)
– Liftable pallets mod recommended, because the spawn area can be a mess, because of the different pallet sizes.
This is a realistic version of the greenhouse on an industrial scale that now produces alongside the base-game lettuce, tomato, and strawberry, new crops as: melon, watermelon, cabbage, red cabbage, flowers, pumpkin, cucumber, onion, cauliflower, potato, cotton, soybean, sugar beet, bean, pea, mushroom, eggplant, and pepper. I even added tree saplings (spruce only spawns, don’t know how to change)
The recipes use water, seeds, lime, manure, solid fertilizer, wood chips, and empty pallets (the last one is buyable from the store or can be produced by my sawmill platinum; other empty pallets may work).
The spawning area can be a mess because of the different types of pallets spawned.
It includes a selling point that should work with any pallets goods (PRODUCT category)
Prices are set to make worth of the ingredients and favorites the new products.