Departement Haut Beyleron 4x Map v0.9
You like the original Haut Beyleron but it’s too small for you, then the department (county) Haut Beyleron might be right for you. Great for multiplayer.
Changes for Update 0.9.0.0 Beta (Standard Version):
– added new cow pasture in the south. This requires a ground adjustment for existing savegames (available from version 0.9.0.0)
– Added additional decorative elements such as crash barriers or signs (available from version 0.9.0.0)
– added additional markers to the feeding halls of the cowsheds ( available from version 0.9.0.0 )
– the main silo now also has digital displays for the placeable version (only in connection with the Sly mod) (available from version 0.9.0.0)
– Added trigger for palletless transport for raisin production (only for new savegames) (available from version 0.9.0.0)
– Added trigger for the palletless transport to the small furniture factory and moved delivery and collection (available from version 0.9.0.0)
– Added a trigger for the palletless transport to the small bakery, and baguettes are now also produced here and manufactured goods are sold (available from version 0.9.0.0)
– adjusted the icon height of some markers in some productions ( available from version 0.9.0.0 )
– Manure trigger fixed on the pig fattening (available from version 0.9.0.0)
– Adjusted floor marking at sawmill 2 (available from version 0.9.0.0)
– Change to Farmland 107, the recess is now removed ( available from version 0.9.0.0 )
Changes for Update 0.8.6.0 Beta (Standard Version):
– Turned the 3 at the wholesaler (available from version 0.8.6.0)
– Repaired trees without collision at the hotel, the file splitShapes.gmss should be deleted in the savegame. But be careful, then all the trees on the map will be reset. So if trees have already been felled, they will be there again. ( available from version 0.8.6.0 )
– Remaining delineators set (available from version 0.8.6.0)
– Missing display on the placeable silo added (only in connection with the mod from Sly) (available from version 0.8.6.0)
– apple juice production – added missing trigger for palletless transport ( available from version 0.8.6.0 )
– the big bakery now also produces baguette (available from version 0.8.6.0)
– incorrectly linked graphics repaired ( available from version 0.8.6.0 )
– added more traffic signs ( available from version 0.8.6.0 )
– Due to restructuring in the wholesaler’s warehouse, the warehouse should be emptied before the update, otherwise stored products will be lost because stocks will be deleted (available from version 0.8.6.0)
– Added missing vegetation in some places, but changes are only visible in new savegames (available from version 0.8.6.0)
– Renaming of the map name in English. on “Departement Haut Beyleron” the map should be displayed faster on the servers ( available from version 0.8.6.0 )
Changes required in the savegame: optional (remove the splitShapes.gmss in the savegame to reset the trees)
With the department (district) Haut Beyleron you get a 4-fold map that has its origins in the Haut Beyleron, so it is not simply a conversion of the map but an extension of the original Giants FR map.
The map has been expanded in the style of the original map and now simply offers more areas for agriculture etc. to make it more interesting for multiplayer. My recommendation is therefore clear, the map is less made for single players without CP and AD, but rather for multiplayer or single players who have fun playing with CP and AD.
The map now has 99 fields (the largest has 50 ha), a Lohner main courtyard and 4 standard courtyards in the corners and also 4 BGA’s. There are also productions installed on the map that are visually larger on the one hand, but also have more bars (and cost). There is a large cow and sheep pasture for those of you who enjoy raising cattle. The top left fields are for grapes and the top right for olives (but don’t have to). Since the card is still in beta status, my clear recommendation is not to build anything further on it, because productions are still being added and existing products are being expanded. I installed a 4x fermenter/grass dryer at the hardware store, so 4 different players or farms can buy and use them here. No products can be sold in the productions, there are corresponding triggers for this, most of which have already been visually identified. There should also be no orders where stuff has to be carted into productions.
In the main courtyard there is a straw and fodder store that naturally accepts bales, but they have to be placed on the conveyor belt (so don’t be surprised, it has to be like this). Since there is enough to do on the map, there is no multifruit. If you want more fruits, you have to install them yourself. But also here the hint, only do that when the final is out!
In order to be able to drive milk powder, you need the trailer: Departement Haut Beyleron Trailer
At this point it should be said that a lot of small stuff is still missing such as decoration, delineators and lighting in and on the productions. So there will be at least weekly updates until the final. If something needs to be changed in the savegame, there are of course instructions for doing so.
Another small note, if you want to make wood, you should have the MoreTree mod, because the tree limit on the map has been reached and you can’t plant trees without the mod.
Autodrive courses can be found – https://www.fs22modhub.com/departement-haut-beyleron-autodrive-course-v1-0-12/